Fresno State issues an identification card, known as the "Bulldog Card" to students and employees (faculty and staff). Your Bulldog Card gets you access to free services, events on campus and transportation. The card is also the official debit card of campus. Add and manage funds online through Blackboard, and use your card at: Food Court for Subway, Robertito's, Panda, Taco Bell, Pay for Print, the Rec Center and the Kennel Bookstore. Click here for more ways to use your card on campus.
The earliest opportunity to get your Bulldog Card is 1-day after registering for classes. Then stop by our office to fill out a brief application, show a valid government ID (see below) and pose for a photo. Your card will be prepared while you wait.
New employees complete employee on-boarding with Human Resources or Academic Personnel. Paperwork received includes a signed Faculty/Staff Application and Agreement Form.
- Staff: wait a minimum of 1-day after your first day on the job
- Faculty: wait a minimum of 1-day after signing your academic contract
- Bring the signed application form and valid government identification with you to Bulldog Card. Pose for a photo and your card will be prepared while you wait.
Provide a valid* government photo identification card. Photocopies, or cell phone picture of a government ID card is not acceptable. Any one of the following is a valid government ID:
- State issued Driver's License*
- State issued Driver Learner Permit (with photo)
- State issued Identification Card*
- United States Military ID
- United States Green Card*
- Recent ID card from high school (new freshman) or community college (transfer students).
Problem or Damaged Card?
Having a problem using your card, or can't access the funds in your account? Bring your card to our office for assistance. Location information at the bottom of this page.
Lose Your Card? Freeze Your Card
First protect the money in your account and freeze your card online at Blackboard. Here's how:
- Login to Blackboard
- Click on the Bulldog Card tab (located in the upper-right corner)
- Select "Freeze Card"
- Still can't find your card still? Click here to learn how to replace a lost card.
Terms and Conditions
The Bulldog Card is property of Fresno State. Terms and conditions of use do apply.
Office Hours "We are always open during lunch"
- During the fall and spring semesters: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Summer hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
We are located in the Joyal Administration Building, Room 156. Find our office at the back of the building (southeast corner). From the Cashier's Windows (south lobby). Go around the corner and down the hallway.