Skip to contentSkip to navigation


When do I get paid? 

Your payday is dependent upon your employee status (regular or temporary/student employee) and whether you are participating in the direct deposit program. Monthly paid employees receive pay per the dates issued by the State Controller's Office which are indicated on our campus Payroll Calendar. Temporary and student employees receive pay on the 15th of each month.  If the 15th falls on a Saturday, pay will be issued on Friday.  If the 15th falls on a Sunday, pay will issue the following Monday. See the payroll calendar below for actual pay days.

How much?

Where do I get my check?

(Staff are required to check authorizations and ID.)

Individuals who do not have direct deposit for their pay check are required to pick up their pay check at the Cashier windows in the lobby of the Joyal Administration Building.

Pay checks for monthly paid staff, management, and faculty will be available between 3:00 pm and 4:30 pm on pay warrant distribution day. Pay checks for students and hourly paid employees are available beginning at 8:00 am on the scheduled pay day. All pay checks can be found at the Cashier windows in the Joyal Lobby. During summer hours, pay will be available between between 3:00 pm and 3:30 pm for monthly paid staff, management, and faculty on pay distribution day. Paychecks for hourly employees and student assistants will be available beginning at 7:00 am on pay distribution days.

If you would like to sign up for direct deposit, please complete the Direct Deposit Request Form and return it with a voided copy of your personal check to the Human Resources and Payroll Services Department, Room 211 of the Joyal Administration Building.

Direct Deposit Advices, for those faculty and staff employees who have elected direct deposit, will be campus mailed to the individuals department. Student employees' direct deposit advices are not sent to their department and can be picked up in the Cashier windows. If you are looking for your direct deposit advice, please check with your department Administrative Assistant or contact the Cashier's Office.

For pay stub information: 

What should I do if I've lost my warrant?

Contact the Human Resources and Payroll Services department immediately at 559-278-2032 or go to Joyal 211 to begin the duplicate warrant/stop payment request. 




甘肃快三 临海市 湖北省 钟祥市 大同市 兰溪市 湘潭市 松滋市 铁力市 彭州市 厦门市 宜春市 邹城市 彭州市 山东省 金昌市 平度市 海南省 双滦区 忻州市 葫芦岛市 十堰市 平度市 潞城市 临沂市 阜新市 普兰店市 汉川市 兴城市 都匀市 枣庄市 安达市 烟台市 高邮市 梅河口市 江油市 白银市 丰城市 孝义市 石首市 池州市 葫芦岛市 福建省 金华市 梅河口市 胶州市 上虞市 大石桥市 江阴市 吉首市 大庆市 铁力市 深州市 山西省 厦门市 项城市 永州市 原平市 明光市 耒阳市